We can do all of the following!
EFTPS Deposits Available
Electronically transfer tax deposit to irs
Direct deposit available
For us to start doing your payroll...
we need the following
- EIN #
- TWC #, if you have one
- A voided check
- W-4 for each employee with pay rate
- W-9 for 1099 employees with pay rates
- Garnishments (Child support, Bankruptcy, etc.)
- Year to date for each employee and 1099's
Some things you should know..
- There is a master set up fee of $60 (one time charge)
- $89 per month for 65 checks or less a month
- Anything over 65 checks a month is an additional $1.25 per check
- $4 per EFTP (Payroll Tax Deposit)
- $10-20 per direct deposit transmittal (price ranges depending on how many employees)
- Delivery is available within the city. $4 per delivery
The Basics of Payroll
When you pay a W-2 employee, you owe a certain percentage of their income to federal, state and local tax agencies. You also have to match what they pay in Social Security and Medicare taxes, as well as paying FUTA (Federal Unemployment Tax Act) and SUI (state unemployment insurance).
And those pesky forms you have to put together at the end of the year? W-2s? 1099s? We prepare those for you and your employees.
Stop Working on Payroll and Let Us Do the Work for You